Terms and Conditions
Program Use and Consent
This Program is owned and operated by Kelly Rompel. This Program has been developed through an investment of significant time, effort and expense, and this information is a valuable, special and unique asset, which needs to be protected from improper and unauthorized use.
Use constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, whether or not you have read them. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and your continuing use will constitute your agreement to be bound by any and all such changes. If at any time you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Program.
We try to ensure that Program availability is uninterrupted and that our website, private Facebook group page, e-mail communications, and Program recordings will be error-free. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
This Program is intended solely for users who are thirteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of, or access to the Program or website by anyone under 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using this Program or our website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older and that you agree to and to abide by all of our Terms and Conditions.
Our Limited License to You. This Program and all the materials available through it are the property of Kelly Rompel and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
The content, layout, design, data, databases and graphics in this Program are protected by United States intellectual property laws. Content is solely owned by us, unless otherwise indicated.
You are prohibited from copying, editing or using any information produced by Kelly Rompel describing, promoting or marketing any of its Programs contained on any sales page, website page, e-mail, video, or any other correspondence belonging to Kelly Rompel, including any posted on coachingwithDrK.com or CoachingwithDrK Facebook page or any Facebook group content from Kelly Rompel.
You are prohibited from using, copying, modifying or otherwise misappropriating any photos, collages, banners, text, descriptions and/or any other information owned and developed by Kelly Rompel and available to you through any sales page, website page, e-mail, video, or any other correspondence you may receive, or otherwise.
Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others.
You are forbidden from doing the following:
- You may not duplicate, share, or sell any information obtained in or through the Healthy Hustle Program. Unless otherwise explicitly authorized in these Terms and Conditions, you may not, for commercial use or in a way that earns money, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material purchased through this Program, private Facebook group page, audio or video recording, or teleseminar call. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using the material from this Program does not give you any copyright or ownership rights of that material contained in the Program.
We accept no liability for any of the views, facts, opinions, or references in the Program whatsoever. You assume responsibility for using, or not using, any of the information in this Program, and you acknowledge that you are using it, or not using it, at your own risk. Information posted on this Site related to this Program or otherwise, or linked to a third party website, expresses a perspective which may or may not necessarily reflect our views.
The content obtained on or through the Program is designed for non-medically trained individuals. The information provided to you is not diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Kelly Rompel is not a doctor, medical health practitioner, psychologist, therapist, licensed nutritionist or dietitian and makes no claims in this regard. Nothing contained in the Program or on our website is intended to be a substitute for the medical diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your physician or another qualified health care professional. You always should seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health care provider regarding any specific medical condition.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL KELLY ROMPEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS EVEN IF ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You acknowledge and agree that no representation has been made by the Company or our affiliates, and relied upon, as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from participation in our programs or services.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law;
- Any obligation of effectiveness or accuracy; and
- Other than as set out below, any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with this Program, including by your use or inability to use any information obtained on or through the Program, any websites linked to the Program, and any material posted on the Site, private Facebook group page, or in any other way through the Program by us or by others, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however caused, even if foreseeable.
You must not use our Site or private Facebook group page in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Site or private Facebook group page or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us.
You must use the Program, Site, and private Facebook group page for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Program, Site, and private Facebook group page for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, abusive, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or which consists of or contains software viruses or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any of our content in contravention with these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with us.
When you purchase this Program, the information provided and obtained as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the third-party merchant. Transactions within the Company are made through Paypal. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for their policies.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf. You agree to purchase and use the Program for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service.
You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, or us arising from your purchase or use of this Program.
You agree to only purchase this Program for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
A 30 day money back guarantee is offered however a refund will only be granted if the following has been met:
- All lessons and modules have been watched
- All daily journal has been kept according to the standards taught in this course for a full 30 days
- The one on one phone call with Kelly Rompel has take place after all course materials have been viewed.
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly at Kelly@CoachingwithDrK.com
Submission, Storage and Sharing of Personal Data
We may seek personal data including your name, e-mail address, and other contact information when you purchase the Program or otherwise. By you providing such information to us, you grant us permission to use and store such information.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, our partners, sponsors, investors, or affiliates; protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users; or to act as immediately necessary in order to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online, such as on our website or the private Facebook group page, the information you share also can be seen, collected and used by third parties. We are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of such information.
To use certain features of the Program, you may need a username and password, which you will receive through the Program registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
You are not permitted to share your username and/or password with anyone. If we learn you have shared your username and/or password with another person, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to the Program, website and the private Facebook group.
It is your responsibility to protect your password from disclosure to others. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information. You are responsible for activities that take place using your password(s) and within your account. If you share your password(s) with anyone, you do so at your own risk.
By using our Program, you agree to enter true and accurate information as part of the Program registration or otherwise. If you enter a bogus email address, we have the right to immediately inactivate your account.
We will use our best efforts to keep your password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury or interfering with our rights or property.
All testimonials and case studies are collected from people who have had personal experience with Kelly Rompel’s products or services, and they have each submitted their kind words willingly and without direct financial payment or compensation. Kelly Rompel graduated from St. Louis College of Pharmacy as a pharmacist and attended The Institute for Integrative Nutrition where she earned her health coaching certificate.
Kelly Rompel is in no way trying to treat, diagnose or act in any manner as a nutritionist, doctor, and/or medical advisor.